Please follow these simple directions to make your clinic visit as easy as possible. To schedule an appointment, visit Make An Appointment on our website.
Prepare your Animal for Surgery
- No food or snacks after 11pm the evening prior to surgery.
- Animals can have LIMITED water overnight, but take it up in the morning.
- If your animal is current on its rabies vaccine, bring a copy of your current rabies certificate.
- We will provide a rabies vaccine for $10 if you cannot provide a rabies certificate.
Drop-off and Pick-up
- Our drop-off times are between 7:45am and 8:45am.
- Please call or text if you are delayed. The phone number for the clinic is 770-599-7585.
- We will call or text you with a release time for your animal approximately 1-2 hours prior Please be punctual and note that all animals will need to be picked up by 3:30-4 pm the day of your clinic.
- Dogs must be brought in on a leash (small dogs may use a carrier). Cats must be brought in a secure carrier. One animal per carrier is best.
- You need to have secure control over your animal(s). Be aware that other animals will be present. If you need help, leave your animal in the car and come inside to ask a staff member to assist you.
- If you believe you have an animal with aggressive tendencies please let us know beforehand so that we can be better prepared to assist you.
- Our physical address is: 310 Gilmer Ferry Road Ball Ground 30107.
- Our entrance is in the rear of the building.
- Please note that you must turn onto Old Dawsonville Road to reach our entrance at the rear of the building.
- All fees are payable at time of drop off in cash, debit or credit.
- (a $3 surcharge per animal will be added for credit/debit).
- We do not accept CareCredit as payment.
- Please try and bring correct change if paying with cash.
Finally, please note that All the Fixin’s is not a substitute for a regular veterinarian. We operate as a high quality, low-cost spay/neuter program. We do not offer vaccine verification, test results to third parties or prescriptions for conditions outside the scope of our services offered at the time of the surgical procedure. We will provide you a receipt detailing the services provided to your companion animal at pick-up.